Tuesday 25 December 2012

LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING SPREE!
            I was utterly bored contemplating the prospect of spending a  lonely Christmas.
 Then a friend with the similar crisis messaged me and all of a sudden we decided to go window shopping and treat ourselves to cheese cakes. And since its Christmas we pooled in all of our winter clothes and decided to dress warm even though the city of Calcutta, India doesnt offer such opportunity( it is always insanely warm throughout the year! and only mildly cold in winter)

Finally i took out my coat which i got from Promod, and also boots from Promod (yes, i love Promod) and the woollen hat from Accessories and the unseen blouse from Latin Quarters( it has a cute Peter Pan Collar which i absolutely love) and the pants  and bags from a market in Calcutta where we get all stuffs from Bangkok, Thailand. We went rambling around Forum Mall, sadly i have no pictures of my sister-in-loneliness.( I forgot my camera so had to take pics from my cellphone)
blue berry cheese cake from Biscotti
chicken tandoori from Alibaba
a sneak peek in  a ladies' room
my Peter Pan collared blouse


two cute penguins outside the mall which were absolutely adorable!
and finally a chocolate cake for the girls in my dormitory :) ( didnt ate though, i dont like chocolate uhuh)
 In the end my faceless friend got herslef a purse and a cardigan, while i got a cake for my room-mates. It was indeed merry just before Christmas but after that.. well, if having a fantastic dream is legal for a Christmas night, then yes! i had a merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment